You've tried everything. Cough drops, decongestants, and some nasal drops too. But that sneezing, hacking and all-around lousy feeling doesn’t go away. Just as you're ready to wave the white flag, we bring you our Echinacea (a plant based) immune booster to save you from common cold and related symptoms
Echinacea has been used as a traditional herbal medicinal product for the relief of symptoms of the common cold and influenza.
Medicinal Ingredients (Per Capsule)
- Echinacea Angustifolia Extract 20:1 (Ecinacea angustifolia, root)… 50 mg (QCE 1 g)
- Echinacea Purpurea Extract 20:1 (Echinacea purpurea, top)… 62.5mg (QCE 1.25 g)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)… 100 mg,
- Zinc (Zinc oxide)… 5 mg
- Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis Canadensis, root)… 100 mg
- Elderberry Extract 10:1 (Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra, fruit)… 200 mg (QCE 2 g)
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms of cold and flu
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve sore throat
- Helps with immune function.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help fight off infections, especially of the upper respiratory tract.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to promote sweating to help relieve fever (in cases of common colds, flus).
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Take at the first sign of infection.